Error: processing a directive named 'deploy'

May 5, 2008 at 5:12 AM
I am able to compile the storyBoard project and setup project first time successfully.
As soon as i say "Run Custom Tool" for any text template file (Files.tt) of set up project, i got deploy processor error.(see detail error at the last of this post)

*What is to be done to resolve this error?

*Is it possible to get step by step documentation of this project or some video which describe how to create and deply Isoloated Shell application?

Any sort of help regarding the Isoloated Shell deoplyment will be very useful for me.

Detail deploy error:
_An Exception was thrown while processing a directive named 'deploy'. The transformation will not be run. The following Exception was thrown:
System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
at EnvDTE.Properties.Item(Object index)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextTemplating.VSHost.TextTemplatingService.ResolveParameterValue(String directiveId, String processorName, String parameterName)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Modeling.Deployment.InstallerDefinitionDirectiveProcessor.GeneratePostInitializationCode(String directiveName, StringBuilder codeBuffer, CodeDomProvider languageProvider, IDictionary`2 requiresArguments, IDictionary`2 providesArguments)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextTemplating.RequiresProvidesDirectiveProcessor.ProcessDirective(String directiveName, IDictionary`2 arguments)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextTemplating.Engine.ProcessCustomDirectives(ITextTemplatingEngineHost host, TemplateProcessingSession session, List`1 directivesToBeProcessed) C:\user\gajesh\Projects\PCMonitoring\StoryboardDesigner\Trunk\Source\Setup\StoryboardDesigner\Files.tt 8 4 StoryboardDesignerSetup_

Thanks & Regards
Gajesh